We have been on this growth acceleration treadmill for many years now, spanning entire organizational life cycles & with significant exposure to a broad array of industries – FMCG, Consumer Brown Goods, Telecom, Building Materials, Consumer Services & OE Supplies. Having served both home-grown Indian companies & blue-blooded MNCs at middle, senior & top management positions in sales, marketing, finance & manufacturing, our people come with extensive knowledge & experience of building & nurturing business teams.
Our team has seen many battles where our ability to align contradictory pulls and pressures – both internal & external – have led to successful navigation of chosen paths. Our people believe that any good plan will work without being disconnected from ground-realities, only if it is broken down to nut & bolt level detail. We’ve been through this many times over, so while formulating roadmaps we keep a close eye on implementation issues down the road.
In all our client relationships, we are often required to wear multiple hats – as brand strategists, product champions, financial specialists, business mentors & coaches as well as implementation foot-soldiers. So, even if out of sheer necessity, you’ll find our people able to play many roles.
In short, we are your outsourced-CXOs whose diverse experience and learning ensures that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- 35+ years in Sales, Distribution & Marketing with Nestle, Dabur, Gillette and Pepsi
- 5 years in the service industry as CEO/Start-up Head in Telecom and Financial Services industries
- Experience of both Domestic & Sub-continental Markets. Strong Networks in the Trade, Channel & Franchising Space
- Diverse Experience of New Venture Operations, particularly in the last 10 years
- 30+ years in Marketing, Sales & Supply Chain with Tetley/Tata Tea, Marico, Tefal, TTK & Berger Paints
- Exposure across Consumer Durables, FMCG /Food & Beverages
- Kick-Start & New Product x Market penetration Specialist
- Well-honed back-room skills, having managed SCM/ ERP implementations & set up supply chain infrastructure.
- CWA & PGDM from IIM Lucknow.
- Over 30 years’ experience in Finance, Accounts, Secretarial and Legal in Pond’s, GIC, BPL Mobile, ZIP Telecom and Essar Group
- Experience in start up ventures, fund raising (equity and debt), management accounting, costing, setting up systems and process
- Expertise in Financial structuring Joint Ventures and Start up projects
- Nominee for best CFO award 2003 by IMA-American Express Corporate services
- FCA, ACMA & ACS
Associate Director, Hyderabad
- A senior finance and general management professional with 3+ decades of experience across multiple sectors such as telecom, FMCG, manufacturing, insurance, media, investment management and private equity.
- Held senior finance and CFO positions at multiple organizations such as Pepsico, Tata-AIG Insurance, Channel 9, Hutch Telecom, Essar Telecom over the past two decades. His experience spans multiple geographies such as Africa and the Middle East apart from India
- Sriram also sits on the board of one of the largest renewable energy companies operating in India. Apart from being an independent director he is also the chair of the audit committee.
- A Chartered Accountant and a graduate of the University of Kerala.
Associate Partner, Bangalore
- 18+ years of well round experience in diverse areas of Corporate Finance, M & A, Accounts, Fundraise, Legal, CS, Pricing, Operations, Manufacturing Setup, HR Payroll, SCM, Procurement & HR Payroll
- Held Senior Leadership/KMP Positions with Tata Soulful, Tata Telecom, Avaya, FedEx, Blue Dart, Essar Group, Lifestyle, Chai Point, Nandus. 8+ years in Start-up’s and Fundraise, with up to INR 245Cr fund raise, 190Cr of M & A & 100+Cr Debt Financing
- Business Operations expertise with Telecom/IT, Manufacturing, FMCS, FMCG, FMCD, Fashion Retail, Food & Beverages Retail
- IIMB-EGMP, MBA-Finance & Finance Graduate